Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Precious Gift.....



My Lil Keith Henrique Gani..one more week from now , 9 aug Keith is 3 yrs old...my one and only son and really love music , has same interest with his dad..Hey, baby ..mummy love you so much...

My beloved hubby, Jarvis...his name so simple ..hehe, but he is simple man. Very easy to understand, nice man, quiet and committed to work. Im so lucky i meet him, coz he is so understanding and soft spoken..lucky me???coz different with me, im a outspoken person..sometimes very loud, depends on who i am talkin to..but most of the time you will love me ..hehhe, and thats y my hubby loves me very much..
see that lady up there, thats my superwoman and my cute nephew Ian Carlson..and my mum, her name is Evelyn Holly Sebom..ppl called her"indai Lix" iban is like that, they will called her by her eldest son or daugher's name..tho' they called her "indai lix" but she has 7 children all together..but name only belongs to one child only..fuhh....nvm bout that. Okay , thats my mum la ..i love her so much. She is my inspiration. She is not a full time housewife..She is a full time leader..She has been active with women christian fellowship. She was a president before and she did well on her job..At the same time, she is also a "counsellor" to SRDC..My mum is a mother with so much love to her children. She always there to help us go through every difficulties that we shared with her. Never did she said NO if we ask for her help..I love you MAK!!!!
thats my dad with us..Mr. Johny Weiss Engkamat , my bro carlos and me...that was during gawai this year..my dad is a big man in our longhouse. Every gawai, ppl in the longhouse will be waiting for him to come back. My dad go many relatives..ermm, i think one longhouse majority is my dad's relatives..so elder lady , we address them ...indai and apai for elder man..My dad is a strong politician. Been with BN for so long..I remember when we were still young, dad used to work in Brunei. Seldom see him, only mum took care of us. Dad most of the time, very fierce and some times funny. Very famous in our family , coz he also love to help ppl..funny thing bout dad. Everytime the phone rang, very early call la...that means someone died la..and he has big responsibilities in this..i dont want to reveal..(long story ..hahahha)....anyway, my dad is my hero. He is a nice man, and he worked so hard for the family. Abak, I love you.....

And finally, introduce to u all..my bestfriend...Laura aka KIKI...ahaks!!! we have been good friends for years..since we were still in primary school..went to the same school until form 6, and 97 i continued my diploma in kuching ..then, she also went to Shah alam to do her Bachelor Degree..She is very nice and understanding...very funny and sometimes can be very strict , still bachelor..and i always asked her to find..orang putih' ..and she always has her strong answer..which i do not want to tell u in here....haha., well...I should thanked for so many things she did to me, She has been helping me a lot..whenever im down..she is always there for me..even imagine to bring me main ski to australia some more...if she marry rich man...ermm, GOD Speed!!!!Thanks friend for always being there for me...

Im so happy to have these people around me...there are more which I cant list it here..plus no picture oso..hehehe, ..see you in next blog....chow!!!!

No comments: