Sunday, August 5, 2007

Love Will Keeps Us Alive..



Love..means so much to me and m sure , to many more out there. Love can be shared between lovers, friends and family. Even God wants us to love our enemies. So, no limit for love in this world....

I was 21 when i first met my hubby, that was when i studied in UiTM. its funny how we met and I will keep it as a memory for us and our children. Very funny how we met and somehow it also can be called sweet...coz not many have love story like us.

Love will keep us alive..that song by Eagle is one of our fav song last time and til now. everytime we listen to this song played on the air, we will smile to each other and how i wish the dj can play the song every hour ..not every mins, i get bored la if they play it by mins. hehhe...That song that makes me fall in love with him. He is such a nice guy that time. So simple and caring , that makes me feel that he is the rite one for me....

Babe, We started over a drinks and became friends..not long later, we became closer than friends..We learned how to love each other until Mac 2003, we decided to announce our engagement in Sibu. Was a very memorable moment..where everyone who came to our engagement dinner was happy and enjoying themselves..I remember that nite, after the dinner me, vis , few friends from kuching and cousins in sibu went to one of the pub in Sibu. We were enjoying ourselves there...and I was walking bare footed to that place and unluckily I lost my purse ...huhu, u know wat happen the next day....start la , my mum ...bla ..bla..bla..

2003 , brings triple happiness...we engaged in March. and our big day was in December 13, 2003. Actually we wanted to choose, 12 Dec ..becoz that was our annivesary for our relationship...121298, is the day i met him personally. He is not superman, but I will love him the best I can...After a month , I found out that I have mu Lil Keith..So happy was i and my hubby...finally, after years we became family ....with keith around that, showed Love really keep us alive..

Now...2007, our family moved to miri...tho' many problems that we face..me and hubby, still goin on strong..to love and to care for each other endlessly...I hope this year brings better luck to us, babe! I just want to have my whole lifetime with you and our lil keith and maybe another one soon..hehhe, God willings.


"Love Will Keep Us Alive"

No comments: