Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Blue and shiny July.....


Hey,..I guess this month is one of the blue month in a year..every year i have blue month , not only blue monday..many thing happen to me this month which carries heavy thought for me....ermm, i guess many of us went through all this rite...

july, started me with the lost of my precious belonging. which me and my hubby really love it though many problems datang...from this thing..i have learned so many thing in life while im alone here in Miri. without my family around..up and down in life settled by ourself. Glad that I always manage to deal with it,..okay back to this ...Blue July, I was talking about..fuh, u see that car above..thats our beautiful Subaru. well, living in Miri is not as good as we thought before..even "sama bangsa" also can do bad things to us ...its all about Money....everywhere we go, sure got problems but this time its too big to settle ...we were being cheated and someone took the car from us , really...

Be careful for those who just moved in to Miri, not only gangsters are dangerous here..but nice looking man who looks like a good father also ..not so bad la the impact to us if we "terjebak" with them ..habis..hahhaha..sometimes for me its not only sad but something that God wants me to learn from it..so , always believe that anything happen to us, always got a reason for that..

after my blue monday,...hmm, I got an offer to work with one of Business School Centre here in miri. Tho, the pay is little but i say..its Ok, hehe...coz I have 2 jobs ..and okay la..and 2nd week of July, My MIL coming down from Kuching to take care of my lil Keith..so Keith so happy to see his "nenek" coming to see him. so exited to wait for her at the airport..and that week we spend it going to fun places like ...in the picture..see how happy my lil Keith ..having fun with his group of ppl he loves to hang out with..and opps..its all girls..hehhee...handsome one , must mix with girls..so that when he grow up..he knows which one to choose..wakakkaka!!!!


see, there Keith and his nenek..Keith very close my MIL. She took care of him since born and he stayed with them for almost 2 yrs ++ , then we moved to Miri..and that time nenek only can stay with us less than a week..so Keith really misses her so much, I hope my MIL can read this..hehhee,


Well, this July brings up and down to me ..first i lost my Subaru and then, I got a new job...and my MIL coming down from kuching to stay with us eventho , i do not know until when she stays..but I really thanked her coz she wants to come down to Miri to take care of Keith..
like i said, ups and down happen in our life..just trust in HIM, anything happen to us bad or good..its always a reason behind it...just keep calm and be patience for i believe, who is patience and kind will receive HIS blessing ...CHEERS!!!!!!..


My prayer goes to Doris ' family for the lost of her bro in-law...May He Rest In Peace..Amen!!!






No comments: