Friday, August 3, 2007

keith and Babeng.....

hey baby, its ur birthday soon....well, this picture is not his birthday...but he tried to conquer the cake. errmm, kesian babai keith. It was his Babai's birthday. Tho' it was a really late entry for that..but I still want blog on it. This picture really a sweet memory that Keith's keep for his Babai..He really misses his Babai so much and , I really hope to bring him to see his Babai soon. Maybe, after his birthday. Well, Keith and my father in law has a lots in common. They like music, same round shape of their face, same interest in "bertukang." and becoz of him my Keith knows how to speak Bidayuh. I do not want him to turn up to be Bidayuh but do not know how to speaks Bidayuh..ermm, sounds so bad rite?? Many things im sure Keith would want to thanked his Babai...He has been helping me and my hubby a lot. Im sure if Keith knows how to say out his appreciation..He would say " Thank you for helping my parent"...This blog is specially for you dad...and from all of us here in Miri...and this song down here, reminds us of you dad!!!



I found my thrill ......
on blueberry hill

On blueberry hill ......
when I found you

The moon stood still ......
on blueberry hill

And lingered until ......
my dreams came true


(the wind in the willow played.......
love's sweet melody

But all of those vows we made......
were never to be)


Though we're apart......
you're part of me still

For you were my thrill......
on blueberry hill




**** to be continued.....

No comments: