Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Charity Dinner " Miri Food Festival"

Sorry for backdated update..boss was so kind last week when he gave us a free ticket to Miri Food Festival at Grand Palace. Hmm...was kinda blur and malas pulak want to go..as the whole day was hectic and busy from morning till 5. Non stop keja, workload....aduh, really lazy to go out.

Called up my hubby to ask him whether he wanted to join me or not..as our Keith was not feeling well so hubby was not working last friday to jaga him. "Keith okay already, so we can go tonite lor.." hubby said. Hmm...my head still pening2, still undecided whether want to go or not, I reach home 15 mins before 6. Then took 2 tablets of Pain Killer, had a short nap..but cant ketinggalan to watch that "Bawang Merah and Bawang Putih" movie...:)
After short nap, my head getting better..so I told Hubby , that we are goin but still bingung on what dress to wear. Decided to go there as casual,..and luckily all frens coming dress in casual wear, some even wear shorts...but the best of coz our Madam D, datang dengan boots lagi..huhu!!!

Enjoy the pics..too bad no foods photos taken, laban kelalu ka makai...hahaa...

**Mr & Mrs Jarvis Paul and Keith Henrique Gani***

****Nor and Family***


***Keith and Syahmi***


***Hubby and Keith planning ***

***Nor in shock***

***me and Cor (hate to show this pic but I have reason to be happy)***

Must remember all, every success you have now lies sadness and pain in the past.. every pain and sadness you u felt before, there is a success and happiness waiting for you di penghujungnya.. believe me??????


** Im looking forward to spend our weekend at Marriot Hotel( haha, I was lucky to have a free voucher that nite, yeeehaaa..) this coming weekend, we plan to lepak2 there with all fwens to celebrate Keith's bday,..till then, until we meet in my next post as I will upload our photos for this coming cheerful weekend..**

1 comment:

Nana said...

sigi pengawa makai aja2 neh..