Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Im so lucky...


Im so lucky...should i say very lucky? yesterday, my purely atos nearly knock a couple who suddenly fall from the motorbike just in front of my car(yeah..blame it on the slippery road..). And just a few inches only, the couple almost "kena heret" by Atos. Aduh, and one lorry nearly knock my car from the back, just few inches from my purely Atos.If not, today I have to borrow Keiht's small bike there..:) Huhu...luckily I sempat tekan paddle brake. Else I couldnt imagine how it would be only if I suddenly jadi panik..and forgot to tekan brake. Fuyoo..I quickly go out from my Atos and check the couple. Sad to see the wife was crying, maybe too shock and takut...I tried to calm her down. Check those 2, in case they need me to send them to clinic as of coz the husband maybe terseliuh and the wife was crying sambil memegang tangan..they said they r okay. :( I proceed to office with my heart still beating fast, as Im still nervous for what has happened. Praise the Lord, that everything is alright.

** Be careful especially motor riders in front of you.. **

1 comment:

chantique79 said...

nasib mai neh nadai apa2