Monday, April 7, 2008

Keith's coloring session..



Seeing him sitting there busy doing his own thing..hmm, makes me realize that he is growing up now. Always thought that he is still a baby, my hubby said stop calling him baby anymore coz he is a big boy now. Hmm...he is always my little baby I should cherish the moment that I have with him and my hubby. Like my aunty said, they're the only men you have in your life so cherish all the moment with them.


<< this is what Keith color yesterday... This is just a beginning, I forgot to take a complete picture that Keith has coloured. Haha, I am sure if I put it in here, most of you will be shocked..wakkaka, becoz the balloons that you see there..Keith coloured it black.. :)





Till my next post, daaa.....

1 comment:

chantique79 said...

best nyer...appreciate that moment yah...he is growing up now!