Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A day before my 31st Bday..


Hai....a day before my 31st bday. All my fwens in the ofc kept on asking me where u want to bring us for ur bday tomorrow huh? cis,...dah la umur meningkat , yet hv to cia them...wakkaka, i said end month la owh. Coz in my department luckily I have another fwen sharing the same bday with me. Well, ..tomorrow I will be 31, such a nice number coz my vehicle also carries that number...31, nice huh???

Many things I want to get rid off when I turned to the age of 31. I want to be as nice as I can to everybody. I do not want to bother to those who give problems to me. Not that i dont care, just I want to stay far from this group of people who envy and try to put me down just to make them happy..Dont care!!!! I will call my parent everyday so that they know how much I love them and appreciate all they have done to me until im 31. I will try to show how much I love my hubby and son so much, so that they will also love me..hehe, crazy if Keith put me in Old Folks Home, haha..! I will try to forgive those who have sins against me. Work harder this year! Maybe another Jarvis junior..haha, God willings! Many more I want to do after this...

Macam bulak pulak kan..dah 31 now, Im glad of having a great famiy, hubby and son at the age of 31. Many that I saw already reach 40 also not married, they can talk more and earn more but they feeling of having ur own family not many ladies can have. To all the ladies out there, go get married and cherish all the moment with ur loved ones. But marriage only without children also incomplete...I should thanked God for giving me such an understanding hubby and cute lil son Keith. I hope all of u who read this, pray for me ..so that I will be healthier, looks young 4ever..hehe, and happier.

To all my fwens..thank you for being there for me whenever I needed you so much..May God Bless Us All...

" Age is just a number dude!! Enjoy life the fullest and dont stop having fun...huhu"

4 comments:

chantique79 said...

happy birthday to you

Indai Dara said...

selamat ari pengada ke 31
"age is a matter of the mind, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter" hehehe alah nuan engi aku enda lama agi nyambut bdy=ay aku ke 14 hahaha

Laura said...

for the zillion, trillion time....ku suka wish org happy birday tho i know dah terlambat..wakakakaka...

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday! memang aku lambat i tau...