Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tired October...

Haiya...this month is a tiring month for me, most of my friends taking leave for raya celebration. Some of them, coming in to office almost middle oct. Then, of coz la I will be the one handling all keja and with the help of Mr. WKY...not enuf ley!!!:(

Today m so happy coz my friend Nor will be coming back to office tomorrow. Feeling so nice having her around, all these while me alone in the office handling keja yang gilar2 banyak. Thank you Nor , u save me hehe...

Not much la this early month, most of the time alone...hubby will be having his long leave until end of the month...fuyooo..best!!! So no need to worry of Keith dont want to go to school, daddy is around now so he can take care of Keith.

Till then, will update in my next post...it has been a long time i didnt blog, so ngelusu..hahha...

Ciao....

No comments: