Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas......

hai..20 days to christmas day...here are few photos taken to bring the christmas mood. My lil Keith been so busy posing at every christmas tree he saw in all shopping mall in miri...I have the mood for christmas every time I go shopping mall in Miri....Enjoy the pictures...Ho..ho..ho..

Imperial Hotel

1st christmas tree


2nd xmas tree

oooh...thats santa



no choice Daddy Vis have to take part..


3rd Xmas tree

4th xmas tree

stay awake.....more xmas tree...
this is what a mother like me will have to go thru...this is just the third year....next year...aduh, more xmas gifts to prepare....till then, enjoy your xmas..I be in Kuching for xmas...yahoo...cant wait to meet all love ones there....















































No comments: